Sunday, October 2, 2011

When I Was a Preschooler...

Hi everybody!

Today I'm going to share some funny stories from when I was around 4 or 5 years old. It kind of amazes me that some of these incidents occurred over a decade ago!
  • One time, I decided to go the bathroom downstairs. So I pee, flush the toilet, and go to wash my hands. I must have been 4 years old, since I couldn't reach the sink from the front. I was used to squeezing in between the toilet and the side of the sink so I could wash my hands. As soon as I finished washing my hands, I started to scoot out of the spot I was in. Somehow I managed to trip, and land in the toilet! Since I was so little, I actually fit inside the toilet. I yelled for somebody to help me, and my parents got me out of the toilet. I was practically drenched in toilet water!
  • Another time, I was watching TV, and I had found a penny. I wondered what it tasted like, so I stuck in my mouth. I had no intentions of eating it, but lo and behold, I accidentally swallowed the penny. By the way, the penny tasted like copper.
  • Late at night, I went upstairs to grab my blanket. My parents were downstairs and watching a movie, so I rushed to the stairs to keep watching the movie. My blanket got tangled in my feet, and I tripped down the stairs. By mid-flight, I wasn't falling anymore, I was tumbling! After a few somersaults, I landed at the bottom of the stairs. Luckily, the stairs were carpeted so I wasn't hurt, but I was a bit shaken up!
  • There is actual video footage that proves that as a young child, I talked with a bit of a country accent. It's funny, because neither of my parents spoke with a country accent, nor was I aware of it. 
  • We also have more footage of me convinced that I knew "gyn-nastics". I was very proud of myself, seeing as how I could perform 2 somersaults in a row! Unfortunately, that was the extent of my skill in that sport.
Until next time,
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment