Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MAC Angel Flame Quad!

Hey everybody!

Last week my MAC shipment came in, and it made me so excited! Two of the products I received are limited edition, from their latest collection and the other is is part of their Pro Longwear line.

Here I have Angel Flame, which is the limited edition quad. I really like the colors, especially the pink and orange because they go surprisingly well together. I'm a teeny bit disappointed, I'l admit, because the colors aren't as pigmented or vibrant as I would like, but it's still a great quad.





I also have a few swatches of the colors!

Chamomile is a satin finish, and is a great highlighting color. It's not completely white, it's somewhere between eggshell and ivory.

Feather Pink is also a satin finish, and a wonderful, bright, all-over lid color. It's a mid-tone light fuchsia color that leans towards purple.

Angel Flame, after which the quad is named, is a frost finish, thus it's very shimmery. The shimmer and sheen made it so difficult to take a close up of the swatch (my camera couldn't focus properly)! It has a lot of golden undertones, so it doesn't show up as orange as it looks. I think this warm-toned eyeshadow really helps off-set the brightness of Feather Pink.

And finally, we have Gravel which is a matte finish. It's a charcoal grey color with blue undertones, and it's fabulous for use as a liner.

Hope you all enjoyed! Until next time,
<3 Lucero

2 comments:

  1. Hy girl...just looking around!!!

    i'm so in love about this colors...

    thanks for the swatches

    XoxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the colors are gorgeous! Thank you for stopping by! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete