Saturday, October 22, 2011

ChicReview: Lush Cupcake Mask

Hi everybody!

Today I used the Lush Cupcake mask for the second time, and so far, I'm really enjoying it. It's a natural mask that's designed for oily and teenage skin. It helps clear breakouts and redness. It's made with mud, cocoa butter, peppermint, spearmint, and sandalwood oils. The mask is very thick, especially since it must be kept refrigerated. It also has a wonderful, sweet-muddy smell. Here I have a few pictures showing the step-by-step instructions for using this mask.


First, remove all traces of makeup using a makeup wipe or cleanser. 
Then, apply a thick layer of the mask all over the face. As you can see, I'm in serious need of anti-redness help!

 Once you have your whole face covered, wait for 10 minutes.

 Finally, start washing off the mask with lukewarm water.

I forgot to take before-and-after photos, but the results were fabulous. My skin feels more smooth and less irritated. 

Hope you all enjoyed!
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment