Monday, October 3, 2011

Mall of the Emirates

Hey everybody!

Mall of the Emirates is by far one of my favorite malls here in Dubai. It's big without being too overwhelming, and since I've spent so much time in it, I'm familiar with the layout. It also has most of the stores I enjoy going into. (The Dubai Mall has all the stores I could possibly want to shop at, but it's so huge it's easy to get lost!)

This is the sea-horse water fountain right underneath the fashion dome.



Looking up at the dome from inside the mall.

One of the horses right inside the PF Chang's. This restaurant is one of my favorites at Mall of the Emirates. Another great restaurant would be Al Halabi, which serves Lebanese cuisine.

This is the Louis Vuitton. I love how they translated the name phonetically into Arabic! It's very elegant.


Just outside of the Crate and Barrel. It's also translated into Arabic!

Finally, the Michael Kors shop. I've never bought anything from here, but it looks so high-end and classy. Lots of the local Emirati ladies here carry designer purses, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Chanel, you name it!

I'll definitely have a part 2 to this! I'll put up another photo blog when I take more pictures. :)

Hope you enjoyed!
Until next time <3 Lucero

2 comments:

  1. Have you learnt Arabic? I wish I spoke the language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't! I imagine it's difficult getting used to the letters and reading backwards! I wish I spoke it, but I think I'm okay just knowing English and Spanish. :)

      Delete