Thursday, October 27, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hey everybody!

As most of you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I think it's important to spread awareness and donate to charity, because this is a very important cause. I recently picked up a bracelet from Lilly Pulitzer, and this company has pledged to donate a minimum of $10,000 from the bracelet profits to breast cancer research. I'm actually going to be gifting this to my grandma who is a breast cancer survivor for Christmas! :)

It came in a lovely little blue pouch.

The bracelet itself is gold-plated, and measures 7 inches long.







Though this bracelet is no longer available for purchase, here are some more products you can buy to donate to breast cancer research.

Even though October is coming to a close, I hope you have a chance to do your part and help donate even just  a few dollars to breast cancer awareness and research. Until next time,
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment