Sunday, October 9, 2011

Top 5 Beauty Must-Haves!

Hey everybody!

Today I'll be talking about my top 5 beauty must-have products. These are products that I typically use when I want a polished look.

5. MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer: This one seems boring, but a great concealer can really make a difference! I've used concealer that are too liquidy, too creamy, or simply didn't match my skin tone, and I whole heartedly love this concealer. It's a liquid concealer, though not too runny. It lasts all day, and since you have to go to a counter to buy it, you can even get a makeup artist to match one to your skin.




4. Urban Decay's Primer Potion: This is the one product that keeps my eyeshadow lasting all day, even with my oily lids and the humid Dubai heat! It comes in different formulas, though I prefer the original. It eliminates unattractive creasing, and helps the eyeshadow stick on more vibrantly.




3. Benefit's Bad Gal Lash Mascara: By far, this mascara is one of my all time favorites. I've run out of it, so I'm currently not using it on a daily basis, but I have enough experience with it to say that it's amazing! The formulation is on the thicker side, which helps volumize lashes without being clumpy. It lasts all day and doesn't flake or smudge.





2. Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss: I've tried other lip glosses, and this one is perfect for me! I strongly dislike glosses that are too thick/ gooey and opaque. This has a very thin and moisturizing formulation, that keeps my lips so soft I don't even have to apply lip balm under! The kind I have is in the color "Rose Glisten".





1. Urban Decay's Naked Palette: I got the Naked Palette for Christmas, and is the one palette I reach for constantly. It's full of neutral eyeshadows that are anything but boring! It comes with 12 shades, which means that a wide variety of eye looks are possible with one palette!









Hope you enjoyed! Until next time,
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment