Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Fave Halloween Goodies!

Hey everybody!

My favorite part about Halloween is definitely the wonderful treats and candies! Dressing up is fun, but munching on yummy goodies makes me even happier! Here are a few of my favorite candies from this time of the year:

Candy corn- For years, this incredibly festive candy has been at the top of my Halloween list, mostly because it's most common around Halloween! They're so sweet, it only takes a few to satisfy my sweet tooth!

Snickers/Twix/M&Ms- Other than candy corn, I love receiving anything chocolatey while trick-or-treating! I'm definitely more of a chocolate lover than a hard-candy sort of person.

Halloween cookies- These cookies usually don't taste much different than other cookies, except they're in all sort of shapes and designs, from the traditional pumpkin, to witches and goblins.

Pumpkin Spice Latte- This is released at Starbucks during the holiday season, and it's absolutely delicious! In my opinion, it is by far the best flavor out of all the seasonal drinks!

Hope you all enjoyed! Until next time,
<3 Lucero

PS: See what YOUR favorite candy says about you! Just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment