Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Birchbox 2011

Hey everybody!

Today I got my October birch box, and this month's theme is "Prep and Finish". I was really excited to open it, and this month definitely didn't disappoint.


First we have the Clark's Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask. This is a clay mask designed to detoxify pores, clear blemishes, and calm irritations. This sounds perfect for my acne-prone skin! (1.7 fl oz | $72)



Next we have the amika Obliphica Hair Treatment. this is a hair oil infused with argan oil to help smooth tresses, and add glossiness and shine. I love hair oils, and this will definitely be put to good use! (3.38 fl oz| $34)



This is the Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze. It helps foundation last all day, while adding subtle glow. I love Laura Geller products since I first tried their products in a previous Birchbox! (2 oz | $25)


Here is the Anastasia Beverly Hills HydraFull Gloss in Bellini. It's a plumping lip gloss that adds peachy sheen. I've already tried this one, and really adore the formulation! It's very moisturizing and non-sticky. My only concern is the color, it doesn't seem to work on me. But, I'd definitely give this a shot in a different color! (0.7 fl oz | $21)



Finally, we have the Birchbox extra, which is The Laundress' Wool & Cashmere Shampoo. Yes, that's right, this is a detergent! This will really come in handy when I'm washing my cashmere scarves.


Hope you enjoyed! Until next time,
<3 Lucero

2 comments:

  1. Is it worth it, in your opinion, to register for Birchbox?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's worth it if you're like me and love samples! I've been introduced to a lot of new brands and products that I wouldn't have otherwise tried because of birch box. Hope this helped! xx

      Delete