Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lush Haul!

Hey everybody!

Today I picked up a few things from Lush for the first time! I've heard lots of great things about this brand from Youtube, and decided to pick out a few of the most popular items!

First I have bath bombs. These are chalky bundles of fizzing soap that is infused with essential oils. You simply throw one into a bath of warm water, and let them dissolve! I bought two, one in Golden Wonders and the other in Vanilla Fountain.




The other product I got is the lip scrub. They use sugar and other natural ingredients to slough away dead skin. The best part, you can wash the scrub off, or lick it off! It's completely safe to eat!


What's really lovely about this brand is that everything in natural, and hand made! I'm ready to try out what I got!

Hope you enjoyed! Until next time,
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment