Friday, August 12, 2011

August Jewelmint Haul!

Hi everybody! Today I have a Jewelmint haul! Yay! I have 5, yes, 5 pieces to show off!

This is the Sweetheart Ring. It's a re-release, and I actually purchased this in late July but didn't get it in time to include with the other July pieces. It sold out really quickly, but I was able to snag it. It's a very flirty, feminine piece that catches the eye with the 2 tiny crystals. It's gold plated, and very light; I hardly ever notice it on my finger when I have it on.





This next piece is the Sealed With Love Necklace. It's actually a small stamp placed on a long, 27" rope chain. I love the story behind this necklace, and the idea originates from when people sealed their letters with wax! The bottom of the stamp has "With Love" engraved, and it can really be used as a stamp. This was my favorite piece, and it gives off such a cute, antique vibe.







This next set is the Tailor Made Earrings. It comes with four pairs of gold plated studs inspired by tools found at a tailor's workshop. It includes a pair of scissors, a pair of zipper pulls, a pair of gold bars, and a pair of gold nuggets. These are perfect for using to polish an outfit, or for mixing-and-matching to give off a funky twist.







Next, we have the Bella Flora Earrings! The name was thought up by a Jewelmint fan who won a facebook contest, which I think is pretty cool. They're a beautiful pair of earrings that have very summery colors. I love the feminine look of the flowers with pearls, it's so girly! I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of dangly earrings (even these are a tad heavy for everyday use) but I just had to get them!





Last, but definitely not least, we have the Lost Treasure Bracelet. The piece gives off a very medieval feel, as it appears to be made with old coins put together. The 7" chain is perfect for my tiny wrist! It's held together not with a clasp, but with super strong magnets. This is quite interesting, and I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it!








And that concludes my Jewelmint haul! Since each piece is regularly priced at $30, it can certainly add up. However, I have a tip for anybody wishing to join Jewelmint: there's always coupons! I've only paid full price once, and that was when I first started. At any given time, with a little searching, you should be able to fine at least a $5 off coupon. I also recommend Groupon, since I bought a coupon for two pieces for only $25! That's a $60 purchase for only $25!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and haul! Until next time,
<3 Lucero

All photos taken by me, with a Canon Powershot G12

No comments:

Post a Comment