Sunday, August 14, 2011

August Birchbox!

Hi everybody!

Today's post is about my recent birchbox! I'm not entirely sure what the theme is for this month, since I didn't get the info card (it must have found it's way to Narnia). I think the theme might be something along the lines of hair care, or rejuvenation after a long summer! :)

The first product is by the company Number 4, and it's the Lumiere d'hiver Reconstructing Masque. So fancy! I've already tried this out once, and I must say it's pretty fabulous. It's very smooth and creamy, and is infused with soy protein to deliver ultimate moisture and silkiness.


This is also by the company Number 4, and it's the L'eau de Mer Hydrating Shampoo. It haven't tried this yet, but it's a generous sample that I should get a few uses out of, even with my thick hair. It's contains vitamin B5, and is also free of sulfates and parabens.

Next we have a Zoya nail polish in the color Pandora. I'm ecstatic over this, because I love Zoya nail polish! Also, I waited months to get a nail polish in my birchbox! It's a very nude pink color, that has shine, but not shimmer.


The next product is by Caudalie, and it's the Premier Cru The Eye Cream. I have yet to try this sample, but it seems very extravagant. I tested a bit on the back of my hand, and find that it smells a bit odd (at $95 per .5 oz bottle, it must be the smell of wealth and fortune!).

The last sample is by FIX Malibu, and its the Wish Wash Exfoliating Powder Wash. It's a powder that you simply mix with water to create a foamy exfoliator. I love the clever idea of having a powder wash, since that means you can carry it without hassle while traveling, and still comply with pesky TSA rules (I know the TSA requirements are for our safety, but it can be difficult to find travel sizes of our fave products, and even those sometimes get thrown away!)

Finally, we have our Birchbox extra. It looks like a ribbon, but it's actually a hair tie designed by Twistband, and is supposed to keep hair in place without leaving creases. It also looks cute when worn on the wrist!

Okay, so that was my entire August birchbox! I hope you all enjoyed it! Until next time,
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment