Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Hi all! It is now January 2011! :D Since it's the new year,  everybody is now starting with a clean slate. What does that mean? Resolutions! Here are a few of mine:

1. Exercise more. I feel like this past year, I didn't exercise as much as I could have, and I really want to start getting up and moving. Luckily, I'll be in softball and dance class, so I'll have no excuse not to exercise! 

2. Stop asking for large bags, preferably spacious enough to store a body. I hear it really scares people. 

3. Stop procrastinating. I'm definitely one of those people that puts things off until the last moment, and I want that to end.

4. Learn to use chopsticks. With my feet. 

5. Be nicer to my little brother. Yeah, like that's going to happen! :D

6. Keep my room neat. Even though I hate cleaning, I hate seeing my room messy even more! 

7. Never go to sleep with angry thoughts. Going to sleep with mad feelings can be very stressful, on both the mind and body. Instead, I will stay awake and plot my revenge. :P

8. Go to bed at night, and wake up in the morning. What? It seems feasible. 

9. Drink more water. I don't drink nearly as much water as I should, so that's one thing I'll really work towards.

10. Learn how to say, "No, I did not set the mailbox on fire." in 18 different languages. Including Mandarin. 

11. Keep up with my blog. I really enjoy writing blog posts, so one thing I want to do is keep writing throughout the year. 

12. Teach my pet rock to roll over. She's really stubborn about it, but I'm sure that I'll  be able to teach her. 

13. Learn to dance the entire Napolean Dynamite dance, as seen here. It shall be pretty epic. 

14. End lists on numbers not divisible by 5 or 10. 

Until next time, 
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment