Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!

Hello all!

Yesterday was Christmas, my favorite holiday of the year. This has been the best one yet, and I loved the entire day!

I guess Christmas actually started Christmas Eve, when my family and I attended 9 'o clock mass. Mass before Chistmas day has been our tradition, and I really like it, because we get to praise the real meaning of Christmas before everybody actually opens the presents. After church, we went home and all of us got to open a present or two. I got an iPad (which I am writing on right now!), tons of makeup that I've been asking for, and a brand new Louis Vuitton purse!! I was SO not expecting a new purse! I'm incredibly happy with it. :D

By this time it was around Midnight, so after we opened a few presents, we went over to our friends, Angela and Denver's house (and their three girls, Avalon, Tristan, and Josilynn). They had food and some of their relatives over, and we got to watch everybody open presents around the tree. there were a lot of laughs, and it was a great time! :) We went home at around 2:30 AM!

The following morning, I woke up at 9 and got ready for my grandma's house. I put on a new dress that I got especially for the occasion, and used some of my brand new makeup. :) At around 10:30, we got all the presents and drove to the house. After all of my cousins arrived, we started handing out the presents. My favorite part was watching all of my younger cousins open their gifts. :D

After all the gifts were opened, we ate turkey and ham. Some more relatives arrived, and the uncles started a fire outside. I hung out with my two oldest cousins, Lauren and Allison. I spent most of the afternoon outside by the fire. My legs got really cold since I was only wearing leggings and flats!

Eventually, at 8 o' clock my family and I went home and relaxed. This has been such a wonderful holiday,and I hope you all had a great Christmas too!

Until next time,
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment