Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's in my Purse?

Hi Everybody! Today I'm going to be showing you what's in my current purse! My lovely mommy let me use her Sony Nex-5 camera to take the pictures! :)


Here's my purse! It's a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier Ebene. I love it! It holds everything while also looking very chic.
Here's my Hello Kitty Pouch.
 I keep pens and highlighters in here, because I don't want them floating around my purse in case they spill.
 My Hello Kitty wallet!
 This is the inside
 I like keeping different currencies in my wallet. It keeps them flat, and they're pretty to look at! From left to right: US 2 dollar bill, 5 pound bill from England, 5 Dirham bill from UAE, 1 pound bill from Cyprus, the next 3 bills are Omani, and the final 4 are from Qatar.
 Monkey pouch. :P

 I keep essentials in here. And yes, lip balm is an essential for me!
 Hello Kitty phone case (can you tell I have an obsession?)
 Forget iPhones and Blackberries, all the cool kids have Sony Ericssons!
 Pair of sunglasses that I always have in my purse.
 iPod touch and iPod nano, both of which have died.
 Louis Vuitton coin purse from my mommy!

 Front and back of my metro card. Taking the metro makes getting to the mall so much easier!
 Random products I have floating around in my purse.
 Close up of my purse accessories, both from Bath and Body Works.
 My lovely iPad with it's amazing Etch-A-Sketch case! :D
  Overview of the contents:)

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Until next time,
Xoxo Lucero 

2 comments: