Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MAC Haul: Shop and Cook Sneak Peak!

Hi everybody!

This past Tuesday my mom and I attended the MAC event at North Star Mall. It was a sneak peak event of the latest MAC collections, both inspired by the mod 50's and 60's style cooking and supermarket shopping. Even though the tiny store was insanely crowded, the workers were very helpful and nice. Plus, there were some fun snacks and cocktails going around, too! (I couldn't get any, as they were alcoholic. On the plus side, I got a Hello Kitty stamp on my hand denoting that I was underage!)

 There was also couple standing near the front decked out in neon cooking aprons! They were so perfect, they were like a real life Ken and Barbie! I couldn't take any pictures of the actual event, but I do have some lovely pictures of all the goodies prior to swatching.


























Hope you all enjoyed the pictures!
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment