Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ChicRave: Inglot Cosmetics

Hey everybody!

I recently picked up some products from Inglot Cosmetics. I've heard many raves about this company on YouTube, especially from makeup artists. After hearing so much about the quality of this makeup, I was ecstatic when I found a store at the Dubai Mall! The company will ship online, but only a few cities in the US actually have walk-in stores.

After swatching the eyeshadows and feeling the smooth, finely milled texture, my mom let me pick out two palettes- a 10 piece eyeshadow palette, and a 4 piece blush palette. And so far, I have not been disappointed! The texture is so creamy and pigmented, it blends effortlessly.

Anther great feature about the freedom palettes is that the lids are magnetic. No need to worry about pesky hinges! Also, since the corners are magnetic, the palettes themselves stick together as well.


















Here's a pretty eye look I did! 

Hope you all enjoyed the pretty pictures!
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment