Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dubai Mall Adventures

Hi everybody!

This past weekend, I've had fun at the Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world! I went a few days ago for a photo scavenger hunt with my youth group, which was lots of fun! 

We had to find several stores, including H&M and Virgin Megastore. We also got extra points for taking a picture with the food trays! 



Today, my family and I went back to the Dubai Mall, and ate at an amazing restaurant! It's called Ping Pong, and they serve dim sum. You order a bunch of different types, and they'll bring out little plates with about 3 or 4 servings. It's really great because you don't have to commit yourself to a single dish. You can taste a wide variety! 





Also, they specialize in teas- bubble tea, vintage tea, you name it! I tried the flowering tea. They infuse a dried flower with tea leaves, and add boiling water. As the flower sits in the boiling hot water, it opens up and releases tea. It's very pretty, and I thought it was a unique idea. 


Lastly, on our way out, we found an ATM. However, this is not a regular ATM. It dispenses gold! Only in Dubai!




Hope you all enjoyed! Until next time, 
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment