Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crazy Things my Brother Says!

Hi everybody!

As some of you may know, I have an 8-year-old little brother, Isaiah. He's pretty loud, and will say anything that's one his mind! Here are a few of his hilarious remarks!


  • There was this lady on the bus, and she was laughing SO LOUD! She sounded just like you, "arr arr arr!"
  • I don't see why people even like milk because it has an after taste of poo.
  • I was looking up videos of 3-year-old rappers on youtube, and there were a TON of videos! [Note: don't ask me why he was looking up videos of 3-year-old rappers]
  • Girls have "Sweet Sixteen" parties, and guys have "Dude, I'm 16" parties!
  • If I were British, I would change my name to something ordinary, like Sean Kingston!
  • I haven't seen any of the other X-Men movies except for Wolverine. I hope the new one has Spiderman in it!

As you can see, he comes up with some pretty funny stuff! I hope you enjoyed this post!

Until next time,
<3 Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment